Re: [Bricklin] side window off the track

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] side window off the track
From: "Rick at High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:30:20 -0500
If it has come loose from the track it can be fixed easy by removing the inner
door panel. I suggest you remove tehpanael. slide the lower window channel out
of the rollers and take it out, you will have to loosen the nut that holds the
wheel that goes into the front channel. clean the channel once it is out, I
suggest welding 2 clips on the bottom to hold the glass incase the bond breaks
again, just 2 simple little angles will do, then rebond the glass to the
channel with windshield urethane, roll it up and let it cure. If you do not
choose to weld the clips  on to hold the glass you will need to remove the
glass as well to bond it and let it cure then snake it all back in from the
top

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums