Re: [Bricklin] Rim specs

To: diraxel@hush.com
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Rim specs
From: Christopher Blizzard <blizzard@0xdeadbeef.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 11:42:20 -0700
Cc: bricklin@autox.team.net
4.5" backspacing is about right.  The other thing to make sure is that the
center bore is large enough.  Since the rims are lug-centric, you should make
sure you find some rims that are set up to handle the lugs & nuts as well.

I'm running some Black Rock Series 909 rims right now.  The only problem with
those is that the stock studs that are part of the rotors aren't quite long
enough for something that thick.  So you have to make sure that aftermarket
wheels are thin enough as well.

--Chris