[Bricklin] Veterans Day

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Veterans Day
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 18:59:18 -0500
I want to Thank You all that have served in the US Armed Forces for your
Service.  Thank you so much for your selfless act.

To those that have lost someone, you have given too much.  May God
bless you all and hold you in his arms.

For the families of our vets, Thank You.  Having grown up in a carrier Navy
family, I know what it's like to not know your father until he
retires.  All the
nights huddled in the dark while the sailors take their ships to safety from an
approaching hurricane, the nights and weekends of duty, and what seemed
like endless curises.

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

---
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive