[Bricklin] Small spring on hatch latch

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bricklin] Small spring on hatch latch
From: Alan Golbov <cozmobrown@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 20:37:00 -0700

--000000000000fc006205927b152d

Hi ~

I'm wondering about the purpose of the small torsion spring screwed under
one of the large Phillips head screws on the latch assembly.  This is not
the fine gauge tension spring that pulls the latch to the lock position.

The spring I'm  talking about is external to the latch assembly, and mine
is broken with part of it missing.  Can you tell me what it is supposed to
be for and whether there are specifications or replacements anywhere?

Thank you,
Alan Golbov

--000000000000fc006205927b152d

e of the small torsion spring screwed under one of the large Phillips head =
screws on the latch assembly.=C2=A0 This is not the fine gauge tension spri=
spring I&#39;m=C2=A0 talking about is external to the latch assembly, and m=
ine is broken with part of it missing.=C2=A0 Can you tell me what it is sup=

--===============7221031023842735602==

Bricklin@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7221031023842735602==--