1977 Lotus Esprit - John Player Special

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: 1977 Lotus Esprit - John Player Special
From: mit-eddie!uxc.cso.uiuc.edu!convex!paulk@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Paul Kalapathy)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 89 13:27:37 CST
For sale:
=========
1977 Lotus Esprit - John Player Special

        Black with Gold JPS striping (original).
        27,000 miles
        Runs great.
        Looks Good.  Has some lacquer checker on top, but it isn't noticable.
        Interior is in decent condition except for a few fabric tears.
        JPS model has Wolfrace aluminum wheels with wide tyres (sorry, I
                couldn't resist).
        Recently tuned with a new timing belt.
        Shop manual included.
        $11,500.

        -Paul Kalapathy         paulk@convex.com or ...!uiucdcs!convex!paulk
         214-517-0558 (H)
         214-497-4474 (W)

I've noticed a few forsale listings in this newsgroup recently and I haven't
seen any complaints, so I assume that I'm not committing a great mailing-list
gaffe.  If I am, send me a few pieces of hate mail, and I'll take the hint :-)

        -Paul