1098 crank

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: 1098 crank
From: uunet!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 89 9:07:40 CDT
Roger, I have not yet been able to find the loose 1098 crank.  Maybe I
dreamed it.  The complete-except for carbs- 1098 engine I have carries
a serial number of 10CC-DA-H-11046.  Maybe someone can confirm that
this is a late enough engine to have the 2" mains.  Intuitively, this
must have been in an Austin-Healy Sprite at birth, judging from the
serial number.  You can Email me or US Mail at 672 Orleans Street,
Saint Paul, MN  55107.  Home phone (612) 224-3105.  I also have piles
of Spridget parts, two MGB wire wheels and a '67 MGB radio with
mounting plate.  No esonable offer refused on the 1098, I'm strictly
into 1275s.  Of course "esonable" means "reasonable"!
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324