Minnesota autocross rules meeting

To: racers%hoosier@cs
Subject: Minnesota autocross rules meeting
From: uunet!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 89 16:16:00 CDT
speacial note to Keptin Komrade Dr. Bobwrench III and all other
British/autocross freaks in the Upper Midwest:  The annual rules
slugfest for the Metropolitan Council of Sports Car Clubs will be held
at the home of Don Gettinger, rules chairman and vintage Vette pilot.
It's the Vettes that are vintage, not Don.  Or just maybe..  never
mind, you can call me at (612) 224-3105 or look Don up in the Saint
Paul phone book.  He is in Stillwater.  Anyone with or without an ax
to grind is welcome.  God forgive me, I'm going to ask that Spridgets
go down a class.
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324