Re: Wheeling and dealing

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Wheeling and dealing
From: mit-eddie!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 89 8:06:06 CDT

> To those of you who may be on the verge of plunking down a large sum of
> money for Panasport wheels for your big TR, hold on for a bit.  I may have
> a line on some 15 x 7 Carroll Shelby 8 spoke wheels.  Not quite the same,
> but they should be cheaper, maybe around $125 or so apiece.  Should have
> an example to look at friday, maybe monday at the latest.
>
> By the way, the 15 x 5.5 aluminum wheels I mentioned earlier are now sitting
> on a white TR4A in my driveway even as I type this, so they are no longer
> available.  Say, do any of you sometimes get the feeling I am a bit too
> commercial for this mailing list?  It seems I always have something to sell,
> and I just assume that doesn't bother anyone.  Could be worse, I guess, I
> could post monthly price lists!
>
> mjb.

I'm not sure what anyone else thinks, but the volume on this list does
not bother me and I don't have a problem with for sale stuff as long
as it is germain to Britcars.  If I am able to pick up a good deal on
bits for my Spridget, so musch the better.  BTW, the person who asked
about the two MGB wire wheels I have for sale, did you get my Email?
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324