SIGH... I need to be removed from the list ( against my wishes )

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: SIGH... I need to be removed from the list ( against my wishes )
From: Jeffrey Andrew Dowley <mit-eddie!andrew.cmu.edu!jd2u+@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 89 23:23:40 -0500 (EST)
To all;

I have lost my account here at CMU, but I will be back.  Meanwhile, I
will read the list from someone else's account as soon as possible.

Thanks to all that made this possible And FUN!!

to anyone that still wants to talk SPITFIRE  RACING I will be around.  (
Yes, this means you Kirk Buecher.  )

I Exist at :

1055 Morewood Ave.
Pgh, Pa, 15213
412-268-5331

 yes, remove ( pry ?) me from the list

P.S.
I am very busy this moment _actually_ installing_ the OD tranny and many
other new bits in my mistress so that I might get home for X-mas.  I
will tell all later...

Keep 'em on the road,

Jeff Dowley