Re: New News Group!

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: New News Group!
From: mit-eddie!harvard!hsi.com!archer@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Garry Archer)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 90 15:17:30 EST
Sorry to digress from cars for a moment, but desperation prevails...

Dale (ovr fovnder) writes:
> If any of you have missed it, there is now a newsgroup devoted to
> things British!  Language, customs, people, manners and maybe even
> cars.  Anyway it's called soc.culture.british and there have been
> some pretty funny postings!  (Check out article 12 by Richard
> Sexton...on British tolerance.)  Cheers.

I'm still not getting this group!  (And I wus one who blinkin' voted for it!)
I talked with my Systems Administrator and he doesn't seem to think there
is a problem on our end.  Any one else having a problem?

        Garry A.

PS: Is Terry Maton (who organised the vote) on this list?
If you are, Terry, help!