Original colors for AH sprites

To: alliant!alliant.Alliant.COM!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Original colors for AH sprites
From: sgi!chromavac.csd.sgi.com!miq@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 90 09:18:35 PST
Well it just so happens I have access to an ORIGINAL COLOR BOOK!!!!  You know
the same sort of book you can find in the ford dealer that tells you that it
won't come in orange interior with green vinil top and blue paint, and has
little samples of what you're car will look like (could look like if it was the
size of a hotwheel).  The colors are:

        Light blue, sorta the same color as the pontiac sky bird blue
        creame white, not oxford white, just a bit off kinda like mocha mix
        pale yellow, when both these ^^ colors are dirty they look alike, but
             this is about the color of those little post-its.
        red, a real red, not orangey, and not maroon, somewhere inbetween the
             porsche guard red and indian red
        green, obviously british racing green, a little lighter than the green
             on jaguar's, pretty close to the green triumph used in the tr6.

That's it.  Sorry I can't mail out what the colors really look like.  Unless
some of you have access to an SGI workstation (I know you do Scott) I could
scan in the colors and send you some mini pictures over email.
--
"What is the greatest joy?"
        "The joy of duty!"