East Coast SOL Gathering

To: british-cars%alliant.com@BBN.COM
Subject: East Coast SOL Gathering
From: Steven Taylor <mit-eddie!ccd.bbn.com!staylor@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 90 21:49:37 EST
I had lost track of the conversation about the east coast gettogether when
Rob's note reminded me.  His offer sounds good, but thought I'd mention one I
had not heard as yet.

Each spring there is a group of NE British Car Clubs who join up and caravan
to the Anheiser-Busch Brewery for a tour and and general gathering.   This
year it's on April 1.   The trek starts from Swansea Mass, comes north through
Mass along direct routes, then to Route 3 into New Hampshire.   Things start
at the Brewery about noon.

Best news is that it's free.

Any takers?  I've got a fone number for anyone who wants more details.

Steve