Re: Grizzlies from Hell

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Grizzlies from Hell
From: mit-eddie!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 90 10:27:50 CDT
Well, that is certainly one of the reasons I am staying away from
Prepared classes in my Spridget.  Historically, big HP and big tires
on Spridgets tend to cause snapped halfshafts.  I can't afford the
wheels, tires and engine stuff in the first place, much less keep
popping in new halfshafts.  Would be fun to have a killer Midget,
though.  Reading about you guys autocrossing already is giving me a
case of spring fever!  On another note, I still have a garage full of
Spridget parts:  Doors, windshield frame, trunk lids, 2 wire wheels,
etc, etc, etc.   Call, mail or Email for anything you need.
phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov    672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN  55107
(612) 224-3105 or (612) 298-5324
--
Login name: phile        In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324