fuel pumps

To: uunet!alliant.com!british-cars@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: fuel pumps
From: mit-eddie!sli.com!rdh@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Robert D. Houk)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 90 18:27:27 EST
   OK, Britcar types, what do know about Facet electic fuel pumps?  I
   have heard that this is the ideal replacement for troublesome SU
   pumps.  Where can they be purchased?  My budget is tight, so if you
   know of a cheap sourc...   BTW, I have an old AC electric fuel pump
   that served me well on SAAB three-banger ice racers.  Would this work
   on the Midget with twin SUs?  What kind of trouble could I have?

Well, I put one in my Europa. Awfully loud. At least 'till I started the
engine, which sorta restores one's perspective, don'cha know... It works.
It has a good reputation. It can pump a lot of gas. I bought it mailorder;
look in the back (OK, now it's the middle) of an Autoweek, lots of parts
places advertising.

                                        -RDH