AEH714 cam

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: AEH714 cam
From: mit-eddie!groucho.cs.psu.edu!leeh@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Lee Henderson)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 90 09:51:19 -0400
I am a new subscriber to this group.  I have been lurking about for a
couple of weeks, but now I have a question that I would like to pose
to see if the collective wisdom of the group can answer it.

I have a '62 MGA Mk II with the 1622 cc engine, HRG-Derrington light-
alloy cross-flow head fitted with Healy valve springs, humongous valves
of some unknown origin, overbored block with an AEH 714 (3/4 race)
cam and a Derrington extractor exhaust manifold.  My question is this:
Where do I set the timing?  The main unknown is the cam.

Thanks,
Lee Henderson
leeh@groucho.cs.psu.edu