Grose Jets

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM (TR Group)
Subject: Grose Jets
From: Larry Gillam <mit-eddie!hpfcpq.fc.hp.com!gillam@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 90 13:59:52 MDT

> Just recently I have been having problems with the Grose Jets intermittently
> sticking on my TR6. I installed them about 4 years ago, and I started having
> problems with them about 6 months ago. I have replaced the Grose Jets with
> the original Stromberg needle valves, as I have lost confidence in the Grose
> Jets.
>
> Has anyone had similar experiences, or comments on this (mjb?).
>
> cheers
>
> steve chandler.

        Don't tell me that! I just installed Grose Jets in my TR6 and I've
        thrown the stock ones in the trash! I don't have the car running
        yet, but until now, I've felt good about having them in there. Now
        I'm worried. Are you SURE your symptoms are caused by the Grose Jets?

        What are the symptoms when they act up?

                                        Larry
                                        Loveland, Colo.