What a weekend...

To: british-cars%alliant.alliant.com@RELAY.CS.NET
Subject: What a weekend...
From: mit-eddie!RELAY.CS.NET!chrisp%mrloog.wr.tek.com@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 23 Apr 90 11:09:28 PDT (Mon)
I had more fun this weekend!  On saturday, I went to Griffin's Used Tool
Shed here locally in Cornelius.  I was kinda depressed, and was just snooping.
Well, I thought I was just snooping.  When I visited the wrench "heap",
me thought, "ah, wonder if they've got any Snap-On wrenches".  I found
three.  Bought 'um all for $15.00 total.  I was feeling better.  Then I
found a "heap" of metal working (body) hammers, and dollys! Wow. I was
out of cash so I zipped down the street to the cash machine, and went back
to buy two great hammers, and two wonderful dollys for $10.00 TOTAL.
Now I as feeling good.  So I took all my newfound stuff home and wire brushed
the gunk off the metal hammers and dollys, painted the non-working portion
of the dollys and smiled the rest of the weekend...

Thanx to all who suggested used tool shops for locating Snap-On stuff...
and this guy was only 5 minutes away.  What fun!

 Christopher M. Perez           chrisp@mrloog.WR.TEK.COM
 "The Sprite could be pitched and drifted through corners with abandon,
  and, as with early Volkswagens, you could race it around town without
  anyone knowing."  _Bugeye_ Peter Egan (R&T 6/'85)