Re: TLA's, LBC, WTF

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: TLA's, LBC, WTF
From: oneway@athena.mit.edu <mit-eddie!ATHENA.MIT.EDU!oneway@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 90 10:37:03 EDT
> In the meantime, though, I'm having fun reading of everybody else
> tribulations, and eagerly anticipating my opportunity to seize the day!
                                                           ^^^^^
        Ken,

        Please don't use language like this on British cars mailing list.
        Just reading it caused ear splitting skreeching and a sinking
        feeling in my gut.  This would normally be followed by oil up to your
        elbows for several weeks and severe weight loss in the wallet area.

        andy

I wondered if anybody would notice that -- the pun with seizing
engines was quite intentional!  :-)

Ken