West Coast Brit car and swap meet

To: alliant!alliant.Alliant.COM!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: West Coast Brit car and swap meet
From: sgi!europa.esd.sgi.com!steve@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Steve Valin)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 90 10:57:29 PDT
Hello all,

This will be of more interest to No. Cal. people.  I got this in the local
Lotus club rag:

1st British Swap Meet and Car Show
May 12 & 13
Amador County Fairgrounds
Plymouth, Ca.
Admission is free to the public
Indoor exhibition space for vendors - $15 per space
Car Show is $8 (cheaper than the Palo Alto event!) on Sunday, Peoples Choice
        awarded in 10 classes
New Rover and Jaguar display
Authentic British Food

The Amador county fairgrounds are locate 15 mile south of Placerville on
Hwy49.   Call for more info:

British Parts Direct (916) 626-0803
Mini Mania (408) 436-7766
Dave Bean Engineering (805) 962-8125

Talking to some friends in Chico, it sounds like it might have a pretty big
turnout.  Incidently,  I hear that Dave Bean is moving to the Placerville
area.

--
steve valin             steve@europa.esd.sgi.com        415-335-1379