body parts

To: uunet!Alliant.COM!british-cars@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: body parts
From: mit-eddie!tellab4.TELLABS.COM!kegel@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Dave Kegel)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 90 11:07:31 -0500
just a little TR6 price info:

I just heard that some car collector in the Chicago-land area purchased a
one owner TR6, very low miles (not sure of the exact number) factory hard top,
and window sticker still in the window for $16k.  this is supposedly the
highest price ever paid for a TR6 in this country.  he (the collector) has also
said that he expects the value of TR6s to double in the next couple of years.

very interesting, I'm going to try and see this car, and the rest of his
collection (he has several 1 owner E-types) in the near future.

Dave