Seatcovers for TR6

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM (TR Group)
Subject: Seatcovers for TR6
From: Larry Gillam <mit-eddie!hpfcpq.fc.hp.com!gillam@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 90 13:23:56 MDT
        I'm ready to order vinyl seat covers for my '72 TR6(high-back,fixed
        head-rest type). I want to keep it as close to stock as possible.
        Does anybody have any experience with kits from the various Brit.
        houses? Is the Moss kit OK? I'm interested in the quality of
        materials and ease of fit. How about the padding rebuild kits?

        Also, any warnings as to what I should expect in surprises or
        additional costs once I get "into" the job. The passenger seat
        seems to be leaning to the center, so I don't know if it's a broken
        frame or tired padding.

        Any enhancements I can make? I've thought about raising the front
        of the seat a little to give me more thigh support.

                                        Thanks,
                                        Larry
                                        Loveland, Colo.