Parts from Moss

To: East!hp-pcd!hpscdc!hpda!sun!suneast!alliant!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: Parts from Moss
From: Dustin Kassman <suneast!Sun.COM!hpda!hpscdc!hp-pcd!hpcvxdhk!dhk@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 90 14:03:11 pdt
------

>have a spare set of floor panels that they want to get rid of cheap?  Those
>puppies are pretty steep if you buy them through Moss...
>
>Mike Wilson

For those of you that buy parts from Moss, I have had good luck ordering
them through Shadetree Motors in California (Skip Kelsey, owner).  He is
a Moss distributor and he sells anything in Moss's catalog(s) for 10%
off of the Moss price AND he pays for the shipping (every little bit
helps).  I don't have his address handy but his number is (415) 846-1309
(you might have to leave a message on his answering machine).  Last time
I ordered he didn't take credit cards.  You call him up, place an order,
he ships it to you, and when you get it you send him a check.

                        Dustin Kassman
                        dhk@hpcvlx.cv.hp.com
                        Corvallis, Oregon