Re: Repairestroika

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM (SOL mail list)
Subject: Re: Repairestroika
From: T.J. Higgins <mit-eddie!uunet.UU.NET!a106d!tj@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 90 7:44:28 CDT
>         Glasnost Garage
> Auto Service and Repairestroika
>
> Oh well, it was funnier as I was falling asleep...
>
> --Scott "...gzzz...uh...huh? Bwahahahahahaha!" Fisher

Given the loose translations of glasnost and perestroika to openness
and restructuring, I can't imagine a better name for an LBC garage.
I suspect most of us have spent more time than we care to mention
opening and restructuring our cars' components.

Not to worry, Scott, being completely wide awake I thought it funny,
and being one who appreciates a good pun, quite a flash of brilliance.
T.J. Higgins                    uunet!ingr!higgins (UUCP)
Intergraph Corp.  M/S IW17A5    higgins@ingr.com   (Internet)
One Madison Industrial Park
Huntsville, AL  35894-0001      "Well-weathered leather, hot metal
(205) 730-7922                   and oil, the scent of country air"
                                                        -Rush