failed mail

To: britcars@ucscc.UCSC.EDU
Subject: failed mail
From: mit-eddie!ucscc.UCSC.EDU!red4est!lrcrace@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Where I get e-mail about cars)
Date: Thu Jun 21 19:14:46 1990
        From lrcrace Thu Jun 21 15:54:18 1990
        >From lrcrace Thu Jun 21 15:54:17 1990
        Date: 21 Jun 90 15:54:15 PDT (Thu)
        From: MAILER-DAEMON@red4est.UUCP
        To: lrcrace

        =======     command failed      =======

         COMMAND: /usr/bin/lmail 'brit-cars'

        ======= standard error follows  =======
        lmail: can't send to brit-cars
        ======= text of message follows =======
        >From lrcrace
        To: brit-cars
        Subject: sarahs frame
        Date: Thu Jun 21 15:54:14 1990
        From: lrcrace@red4est.UUCP (Where I get e-mail about cars)

          There is another option, which at first will sound heartless and
cruel.
        Buy a cheap roller with a straight frame.
        As I remember, Triumphs of that vintage have separate frames and bodies.
        I am sure a straight frame could be purchased for even less than the
        cost of straightening one, perhaps even for free.  Clean it up,
        then transplant everything else from Sarah.
          You get to do an honest frame up, and make sure that everything
        that goes onto the frame is in perfect shape.  While you are at it
        design and install your own wiring harness (let's hear it for
        Lucasectomies).
          Will the car still be Sarah?  It's kind of like the 50 year old
        axe, the handles been replaced 5 times, and the head twice, but
        the axe is 50 years old :)

           Larry