Re: Mowogian Religious Rantings

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Mowogian Religious Rantings
From: mit-eddie!iris.brown.edu!ejd@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 90 11:07:11 EDT
An obviously deranged Larry Colen writes:
>  But on a more practical level,  The motor used in the TR7 is
>one of the worst motors ever designed (surpassed only by the
>Stag).
^^^^^-> Harumph.  As the sole Stag owner here, I must leap to the defense of
this wonderful car, if only to maintain the resale value of engineless
British cabriolets.

There are plenty of worse engines than that of the Stag.  The Vega motor
springs immediately to mind, and the Triumph Tiger (?) motorcycle, and
the early Ford turbo 2.3, and, umm, .... well, _lots_ of others. Too
many to list (yeah, that's it!).

OK, so it is worse than the TR7 motor, but that's only 'cause it's really
_TWO_ TR7 motors glued together (twice as bad?).  At least the car looks
nicer than a doorstop.  Sometimes they even run!

ed

ed devinney     ejd@iris.brown.edu