Re: TR4A vs TR250

To: kent@wsl.dec.com, twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: TR4A vs TR250
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <mit-eddie!apple.com!twakeman@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 90 15:45:55 -0700
Chris,
Sorry, I got confused with the newish posting addreses.  I somehow got the
imperssion that both addresses went out to everyone and which one you post to
depended upon your local.  I thought Ddec.com was for west coasties.

Thanks for putting me straight.

How do you feel about driving your TR4 in the rain with the top up??
Its no fun in the TR3 {leaks where the top connects to windscreen, top
to side curtains & the demister is a joke}

With roll up windows & a real working demister I would imagine it should not
be so bad.  Is it subject to top leaks?

TeriAnn