Okay... the Interop Tease

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Okay... the Interop Tease
From: mit-eddie!ames.arc.nasa.gov!ssi!ssiwest!young@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Indi)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 90 10:51:20 PDT
        It's about time you guys stop teasing us here in the Bay Area
        about meeting during the Interop convention.  First of all,
        *when* is the Interop convention????  Or are only those "in the
        know" going to get to meet for pizza and beer and to show off
        their cars.  I've never been to a brit-car meeting of any kind,
        so I'm sorta looking forward to this.  Sorta.  It may be just
        a big joke.  So 'fess up!  When???  Where???

Brett Engel wrote (long ago):
>Monday or Tuesday night would be fine for me, however..I'm not sure where
>I'm staying yet (Holiday Inn or Red Lion) and will not have a rental car.
>I lived in the Silicon Gulch for a while and will navigate for any out-of
>towners..How about Stuft Pizza or Togo's as a meeting place?

        So, how about meeting at the Stuft Pizza at 7:30 Tuesday of whatever
        week Interop is?  (And Brett, post directions to the Stuft Pizza...!)

        indi (Cathy Young)         |"ssiwest!young"@lll-lcc.llnl.gov
        Supercomputer Systems, Inc | or: uunet!ssi!young
        Livermore, CA              | (415)373-8044
        The mystery remains... when is Interop???