SOL logo

To: boggiano@wpi.wpi.edu (Thomas A. Boggiano)
Subject: SOL logo
From: mit-eddie!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 90 15:24:46 CDT

> To: british-cars@alliant.alliant.com
> Subject: B-C identifier patch, etal
> --text follows this line--
>
> What happened to the patch/sticker/hat/shirt etc that has been
> talked about here for quite some time. I saw the color printouts
> and I think it is a go. Any news on what the final format will
> be, sticker/hat/shirt etc?
>

>                               Tom Boggiano
>                     WPI Office of Academic Computing
>                         email boggiano@wpi.wpi.edu

I am still pushing for transfers.  You can have them made cheap, stock
them easily (they are thin, and one size fits all), and mail them
cheap, too!  Any ad-spec saleshustler can set you up.  The individual
SOLer can put tem on tee shirts, tank tops, flags, longsleeve white
shirts (corner worker's friend), you name it.
--
phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov    In real life: Philip J Ethier
Phone: 298-5324