WELCOME!

To: british-cars@encore.encore.com
Subject: WELCOME!
From: Dale C. Cook <cook@pinocchio.encore.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 90 16:15:34 EST
Well after a lot of testing and editing, I'm ready to turn this
new and improved list loose for your testing.  There is some
chance that there is an overall problem with uucp mail from
encore just now.  The problem, if it exists, is NOT in the list!
It will get cleared up shortly at any rate.

OK, here's how.  To mail to the list:
        british-cars@encore.com  (Internet)
        <any-large-site, e.g. talcott, bc-cs>!encore!british-cars  (uucp)

There is no "request" address as most people seem to either send
to the mail list or to the owner (me).  Give it a spin and we'll
tinker any more bugs we find.

        - Dale (cook@encore.com)

ps I'm going to hold off announcing to the auto newsgroups for a few
days until I'm sure any uucp problems are fixed.

pps Scott should remove the duplicates from the west coast list now.
For the time being, send all problems to me and I'll forward to the
repeaters as necessary.