Re: test message

To: cobra@dtc.hp.com (Roland Dudley)
Subject: Re: test message
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdln.spd.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 90 10:27:28 PST

| No messages from the b-car list this morning.  Is the
| list dead or am I dead?
|
| Roland

Roland

This morning I received only ten messages from britcarmail,
AND NONE WERE DUPLICATES!!!  As recently as yesterday I was
receiving up to 100 or so messages with 5 or so copies each.

MANY THANKS to all who helped fix the problem. I was told
that they temporarily suspended one of the sublists. Perhaps
that explaines your lack of mail. I think the sublist in
question is the Hewlett-Packard one in Colorado. I'm glad
they were able to fix my problem with out my being removed
entirly. I hope it is not at the expence of your Britcarmail.

I will send you copies of todays mail if you'd like.
Contact me via this system or phone: Dick Nyquist (415)857-3328