In my neighborhood...

To: british-cars@pinocchio.encore.com
Subject: In my neighborhood...
From: Dale C. Cook <cook@pinocchio.encore.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 90 09:06:08 EST
Took my college-age son out for a walk Christmas afternoon and
happened upon a fine classic British car!  It appears to be a
near perfect condition specimin of an Austin cab complete with
the glass partition between (ample) passenger compartment and
driver, right-hand drive and mid-opening opposing doors.  It
appears to have a Mass state inspection sticker (implying it
is drivable), but I've noticed this car before and it never
seems to move from where it's parked.  Those in the area can
view it at where North Street comes into Wood (rt 135) near
the highway overpass in the west end of Hopkinton about a mile
from Westboro line.  I have no idea whether it's for sale or
what.  I think one of the local (Marlborough) foreign car
repair places has a similar one they use for taking people
to work who drop off their cars.

Hope Santa was good to all of you!

        - Dale