Mouse thanks you all.

Subject: Mouse thanks you all.
From: Mike Johnson <hpubvwa.nsr.hp.com!hpupora!mikej@relay.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 91 10:05:32 PST
RE: My cold Jag, Mouse.

  Thanks for the suggestions.  Some of you said that my stop gap measures
  should keep things from doing damage.  That makes me feel better.

  Most replies pointed out the *obvious*, drain the sucker!  Gosh I never
  thought of that.

  As I said to one reply, I guess it's true.  When you are eyeball deep in
  alligators it's hard to remember the original problem was to drain (get
  it *drain* (;-) the swamp.

  I bought a kero heater last night.  Will fire it up tonight and get the
  water out.  May even change the plugs just for the fun of it.
--
 Mike Johnson
 Systems Engineer             INTERNET        mikej@hpupora.hp.com