fyi - for those of you looking in the NE area

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: fyi - for those of you looking in the NE area
From: "It is happening again... 07-Jan-1991 1720" <metzger@decwet.enet.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 91 17:20:04 PST
                        *** For Sale ***

                     1964 MG 2-door hard top / 4 passanger

                     1100 series...similar to Austin Healey

                     37K miles / mint interior

                     original 4 cyl. engine w/ std trans.

                     Car is complete and runs, but won't drive.

                     Needs alot of bodywork like floor repair etc...
                     but no accident damage. Outer sheet metal good.

                Can be seen in Kingston, N.H.      First $250.00 takes it!

                        Contact Layne @ (603) 642-5260

Disclaimer...I don't know this person I just saw the ad in a corporate
notesfile.

PS - Is anything going on with the SOL pathes or t-shirts ?

John