parts and service

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: parts and service
From: boggiano@wpi.wpi.edu (Thomas A. Boggiano)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 91 12:12:12 EST
Just a little note for the list I have continued to compile lists of
part suppliers from peoples coments on the list. I think it would also
be advantageous to also keep a list of places that will work
on our british cars when we do not want to. I will begin to tack on to
the list of part suppliers the service information.
So if you have a favorite service spot let me know. If anybody want the
list of part suppliers email me and I will send it right off.

                              Tom Boggiano
                    WPI Office of Academic Computing
                        email boggiano@wpi.wpi.edu