Re: Tools for rebuilding

Subject: Re: Tools for rebuilding
From: "Darrell Walker" <walker@hprpcd.rose.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 91 11:14:54 PST
For those of you who want more than pie-tins to clean parts in but can't
justify a full-sized parts washer, Harbor Freight and Salvage sells a
small (3.5 gallon) part washer for about 70 bucks.  I bought one last
year and haven't regreted it since.  The first day I got it I spent two
hours cleaning all of the old greasy, dirty parts I have laying round,
including a coffee can of nuts and bolts.

--
   Darrell Walker                 walker@hprpcd.hp.com
   (916) 785-4059                 HPDesk: walker (hprpcd) /HP5200/UX