Possible Cortina parts source

To: "british-cars@encore.com"@HERMES.intel.com
Subject: Possible Cortina parts source
From: dstone@sc9.intel.com (D. STONE 5-9521, BPR: 237-2322")
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 91 09:22:50 PST
          For Cortina parts look up Dave Bean Engineering,
     and they should be located in San Andreas, California,
     area code 209. Last time I saw them at a swap meet they
     seemed to have quite a bit of Cortina stuff. At that
     time I believe they were located in San Luis Obispo or
     Santa Barbara (CA), but they were scheduled to relocate
     to San Andreas. Good Luck-

                    Daren Stone
                    HERMES::"dstone@sc9.intel.com"

     P.S. Seems like everything I post to this address comes
     back once or twice. Is anyone receiving ? Am I doing
     this right ? How do I work this ? (And you may find
     yourself.....)