[no subject]

To: british-cars@encore.com
From: furbush@wsl.dec.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 91 15:42:07 PST
22, 91 2:31 pm

> Is this EZ-BLEED really EZ to use?  Given 20 psi behind the fluid, how
> to you avoid having fluid all over EVERYTHING when your done?

I have used many one-man brake-bleeding "aides".  The EZ-BLEED is by
the far the best I've come across.  It really reduces the chances of
getting air in the lines, and the bleeding operation is much easier
than with other tools.

The only problem with operating the unit at 20 psi is there has to be a
good seal where the unit screws onto your fluid reservoir.