Need Bay Area fuel disposal site

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Need Bay Area fuel disposal site
From: Daniel J. Dasaro <djd@aurora.arc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 91 18:43:51 -0800
To Bay Area brit-heads:

Has anyone come across a place to get rid of gasoline around here (leaded I
presume)? I want to drain the 4 yr old stuff in my car before I start it up
with those clean carbs I recently rebuilt.  I have about 5 gals.

As an SF resident, I can check with the SF household dangerous waste
recycling place near Candlestick but I doubt they'll take gas.  The stuff
is old but it will burn, the car ran on it last Oct.  (Anyone want free fuel
for a lawn mower?)

-DannyD.