Big Swap Meet-What do you need?

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Big Swap Meet-What do you need?
From: Kirk Buecher <kirkb@hpgrla.gr.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 91 09:26:21 mst
This coming weekend is the one of the two biggest automotive swap meets
we ever see here in Colorado. Last year in the tons of Ford and Chev
stuff, I was surprised to see quite a bit of British bits.(say that fast)
This also included car literature, owners manuals, shop manuals, advert's,
and such. So here's the deal, I'm planning on walking around with sign
around my neck that says something like, "British parts and Literature
wanted" wearing my best British driving cap. This is your chance to
find that owners manual or widget that you need with very little effort
on your part.

If you're interested, let me know what you would like me to look for
and how much your willing to pay. If I find it, I promise to haggle
to the lowest possible price, box it up and send it off to you. I will
not profit in any way, this is my way of saying thanks to all of you
that have shared your knowledge with the b-car list. Big things like
engines and trans, I will get a name and number from the owner and
pass that on to you.

You can reach me at
kirkb@hpgrla.gr.hp.com               or      303-350-4291 call anytime
                                             and leave a message