Ladies and Germs

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Ladies and Germs
From: Dale C. Cook <cook@encore.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 91 17:01:31 EDT
Announcing the (to my knowledge) fourth generation of the noble
british cars list!  (Does that make it a Type 4?)  I just checked
over ta system encore and my list is gone and the pointers are all
sending to Mark in Utah.  And *biddy bump* it all seems to work!

So if you see this message, you survived the switch and are in
good shape.  Those who didn't, I'm sure we'll hear from when it
gets real quiet for them.

Once again, no need to do anything different for now; you can
continue to use the "@encore.com" versions of the address.  After
we are sure everything is cool, we'll announce the new "home".

Long live the new list!

        - Dale, a.k.a. Fovnder