Re: Coup Flu Strikes The Glasnost Garage!

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: Coup Flu Strikes The Glasnost Garage!
From: mrmike@fasun0.crd.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 91 13:33:11 EDT
Blender in my Brain writes:
>well, Bill Sohl was lurking in the wings, doing VTR President sorts of things,
>Mike Passaretti was wandering around being very helpful,

And generally looking confused.

>Val Lopez was providing copious quantities of organizational support,

And an easily describable outfit at the autocross.
("Go see the lady in the flourescent yellow shorts.  She knows
 what's going on....")

Much easier than Bob.
("See the guy with the curly hair and the harried look?  Go ask him...")

>       BTW: In the autocross report I forgot to mention the outstanding
>assistance given T&S by Mr. Mike Passaretti, who waltzed in and handled it

That was a mambo, not a waltz.  Stick to the asphalt and leave
the hardwood to the professionals :-).

>beautifully all day long. Thanks Mike!

You're Melcome.  _Next_ year, though, I'll have Sonja on the road,
and I _won't_ be spending the whole time doing T&S.  Let's hope that
tasks and responsibilities are a bit better distributed all round.

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com                     {whatever}!crdgw1!brahe!passaret