Sterlings-

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Sterlings-
From: I need a jukebox & a Country song... <tobin@neagp.enet.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 91 11:32:12 PST
   Maybe my source was wrong, but I thought the method of making a Sterling
 was kind of odd.  The drivetrain was Japanese. Check.  Bodywork Japanese.
Check.
 Leatherwork Japanese. Odd, but ok.  Electrics British.  What??   Why this odd
 arrangement?  Am I wrong? I would have thought the bodywork/leather would
 be brit, and the rest Japanese, this seemed kind of odd.   One would
 think that the Japanese would not look after Mr Lucas as a role model...

 ob_brit_car-  I saw a Rover 2000, early 80's for sale a few weeks ago,
 quite nice if you ignored the mag wheels and shag carpeting. (*Why* do
 people do this???!!!)

Greg