Re: Cars for sale in Colorado

To: british-cars%hoosier.utah.edu@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Re: Cars for sale in Colorado
From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 91 12:18:53 -0500
garnett@theory.TC.CORNELL.EDU (Roger Garnett) writes:

> } Derived from the Austin A30, A35s were produced between 1956 and 1962 as
> } 2 and 4-door saloons, estates (station wagons) and panel (delivery) vans.
> } The engine was the A series 4-cylinder ohv 948 cc, one Zenith carburator.
>
> Saw one at a show this spring- 850 engine (like the early mini's),
> and it was GREEN.

My 2nd reply:

Wait a minute... as far as I know, they only ever made A35s with the 948cc
engine.  The A30 had the 803cc.  The A40 Somerset (also shaped like A30s
and A35s but was a larger car) had two engine options though, but they
were the 948cc and 1098cc.

Are you trying to catch me out Roger?  :-)

Garry Archer Esq.       {yale, uunet}!hsi!archer  -OR-  archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert