Unabashed Plug

To: hoosier!british-cars@cs
Subject: Unabashed Plug
From: ssi!coventry!rmb@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Bob Bownes)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 91 10:56:42 CST
        Folks,

                I have a friend, Dave Furiani, who runs a British parts place
called Very British. VB carries parts for just about anything British, be
it Mini's, Triumphs, TVR's, MG's, Rover's, new, used, and NOS. Times being
what they are, things over at VB are kinda tight. So, what I ask is that
if you have a need for the oddball part for your pride and joy, at least give
Dave a call and see if he's got it. His prices are some of the best I've
run across, and he really knows what he's talking about.

        Anyway, if you need a part, particularly used/rebuilt bits, give
Dave a call @ 518-843-1358 and check. Tell him I sent you!

        Thanks!

        Bob iii

Disclaimer: I've been buying parts from Dave for years and he gives me parts
for the race cars cheap as a sponsorship. But I'd do this regardless and I'm
getting nada out of this plug.