Re: put weber dcoe in MGB/MGA need help jetting

To: hiss@fionn.lbl.gov (Eric Hiss)
Subject: Re: put weber dcoe in MGB/MGA need help jetting
From: sfisher@Pa.dec.com
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 91 13:15:37 PST
If it's help with a Weber that you want in the Bay Area, you
need to call Charlie Rockwell at Rockwell Motorsports, (408)
988-6030.  That's where we're having the race car tuned this
Saturday.  Charlie has a large stock of Weber jets, air
correctors, emulsion tubes, chokes, and the rest of the
weird and wonderful things required to do Webers.  I've
been reading his handout (which mainly consists of reprints
of articles to various marque club newsletters) over the past
few days and he's got a lot of advice on Webers (and also on
SUs).  He's in Santa Clara, right next to the San Jose airport.