Vendor update

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Vendor update
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 93 14:46:58 CST
------------------------------------
Avonbar Racing
219 New Haw Road
Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrer  (should this be "Surrey"?)
UK KT15 2DP
0932 842024/840058
0932 858317 (f)

Carries a large number of performance parts for the Mini
- dixon@fourfold.ocunix.on.ca (dixon kenner)
-------------------------------------
Brit Tek  (was Foreign Parts Unlimited, in Somerville, MA)
12 Palmenter Rd.
Unit C3
Londonderry, NH  03053
(800) 255-5883

Big on MGB parts and has the E Z Bleed the cheapest, I am told.  - Phil Ethier
Apparently they moved north to save rent (and taxes.) They still have EZ Bleed
kits (1-7-93).  - Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
------------------------------------
Foreign Parts Unlimited, Somerville, MA    see Brit Tek
-------------------------------------
Mini Mania
1895-F Beaver Ruin Road           31 Winsor Street
Norcross, Georgia                 Milpitas, California
USA   30071                       USA   95035
(404) 263-6595                    (408) 942 5595
(404) 263 6710 (f)                (408) 942 5582 (f)

An American associate of Mini Spares, they have a large supply of Mini parts
and "tuning" parts. - dixon@fourfold.ocunix.on.ca (dixon kenner)
Talk to Pat at the California offica and tell 'em Miq sent you. - Miq Millman
------------------------------------
Mini Spares Centre
29-31 Frien Barnet Road
Southgate, London
UK   N11 1NE
081 361 4398
081 368 6292 (f)  (011 44 81 368 6292)

Has stuff not available in USA,  - James Fuerstenberg

Probably the largest supplier of Mini parts in the world.  Though lacking a
catalogue (They have been promising one for years) they do seem to have just
about everything you could require, including "tuning" parts

Associated companies:  Canada: MiniMan, Carp Ontario (613) 836 4283
                       France: British Car Centre, 57 Ave du Coudray
                               91830 Le Coudray-Montreaux, Paris
                               (1) 69.90.43.43 | (1) 69.90.46.46 (f)
                       Germany:Mini Mania, Buschstr.2 D-2901 Neuenkrudge
                               Oldenburg 0 44 02 - 8 20 44
                               Mini Parts Shop, Wilhemstr.27, 8000 Munchen 40
                               (0 89) 33 43 96  | (0 89) 33 57 06 (f)
                       Australia:   Mini Clinic
                                    02 774 3366 | 02 774 1309 (f)
                       New Zealand: Swift Motorsport
                                    03 349 7446 | 03 349 5990 (f)
                       USA:    see Mini Mania
- dixon@fourfold.ocunix.on.ca (dixon kenner)
------------------------------------
Mini Sport Ltd.
Thompson Street
Padiham, Lancashire
UK   BB12 7AP
(0282) 778731
       772043 (f)

A large supplier of general Mini parts as well as offering a number of parts,
tuning kits et cetera used to enhance the Mini.  There isn't that much that
they do not handle.  While primarily addressing the Mini, they also offer
upgraded engines etc. for the MGB, and MG Metro.
- dixon@fourfold.ocunix.on.ca (dixon kenner)
------------------------------------
Tingle's Lotus Center
Don & Cheryl Tingle
1615 Shawsheen St #8
Tewksbury, MA   O1876
voice (508) 851-8370
fax (508) 640-0889

Lotus parts & shop. I have only worked with them once but I was in the area and
went to see them.  They had the parts I needed and were very friendly. - ?
Have Marshall Dri-Bag for $60 postpaid, while OMNIBAGs are $90 -  Phil Ethier
I bought my Europa from Don in '78 ($3500!) and worked with him for parts until
83 when I retired it.  He's always fair and honest.  He also reads the Lotus
list occasionally so I can't really tell the whole ugly truth about him.
Suffice to say that I consider him a good friend and a true lover of the
marque. - andy huang: andyh@cs.brandeis.edu
I've been dealing with him for about 20 years.  He knows as much about the
marque as anyone I know, he has an amazing stock of both new and used parts,
and his deliveries are prompt.  I've never had a problem with him.  He also
does repairs etc. at his location. All-in-all he's a great guy to deal with.
- Douglas.Fraser@Dartmouth.EDU

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105  w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
"Let me know if this gets too organized."  - Steve Goodman