Re: Oh no! More M***a bashing!

To: @hermes.intel.com:DSTONE@sc9.intel.com
Subject: Re: Oh no! More M***a bashing!
From: mason@ftp.com (Nark Mathon)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 92 14:17:49 -0500
> From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6"
> Subject: Re: Oh no! More M***a bashing!
>
> Slanderous remarks about a Miata deleted ...
>
> And how's this for controversy - anyone who drives with the top down and
> side windows rolled up is a *wimp*! Here I was, taking pleasure in top-down
> weather, and almost every other convertible I saw (VW, Chrysler, etc.) had
> the top down but ALL WINDOWS ROLLED UP! Might as well just have a
> sunroof...
>
> Opinionatedly yours,
>
> Larry
>
>      >>You have roll up side windows !!!! HAARUMMMPH. Roll
>      up side windows are for *wimps*. Side curtains are
>      where it's at ... ;-)
>
>                with side curtains a-clatterin'-
>                                                dstone

Side curtains are for wusses! Why, us real men drive around with no
side curtains! Or a winshield! And seats? Ha! Who needs 'em! I'd just
kneel on the floor except floors are for pansies, *I* drive around with
my bare knees dragging the ground! Gripping the steering column with
my teeth, of course. (Can ya relate, markl?)