Datsun bolt patterns

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun bolt patterns
From: lye@sequencer.wustl.edu (John Lye)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 92 14:46:22 CST
Ronnie sez
>Just a noteon Datsun lug patterns.  6 months age I put chevy 15" 6 hole
>Truck rims on my Datsun PL620 Pickup.  They fit perfectly.  I was also told
>they were english sizes.  Will wonders never cease.

Actually, this not too surprising if you know the history of Japanese
car-making.  Datsun (Nissan) originally built cars in the 30's under
license from Austin of England - so I guess they've kept up the
tradition.  You may also notice that the Hitachi carbs look very
much like SUs, the brake look a lot like Girling brakes, etc.
Now back to the british-cars list....

John