MG B GT

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: MG B GT
From: Dennis Wilson <DWILSON@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1992 14:26 PST
As I said yesterday, my B GT is quite sick. I talk for a long time to Bob (my
ace mechanic) and he knew the car plus previous owner and the car has well
over 300, 000 miles on it!!!!  The engine was rebuilt 20K ago and has great
oil pressure, 175 ibs on all 4 cylinders but a flat cam.

I think the car has done quite well for that many miles as diff, g'box etc are
all what came with the car.

It actualy still performs very well, I'm impressed.

But I am going to get it painted (a cheapo paint job) and sell it for the song
I paid for it.

Of course I will never part with my Midget!!

Cheers DW