Land Rover for sale in an unlikely location

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Land Rover for sale in an unlikely location
From: droms@sol.cs.bucknell.edu (Ralph E. Droms)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 92 10:26:51 EDT
FYI: On my way from Lewisburg, PA to Binghamton, NY, I spotted a Land
Rover for sale at "JusTires" on Rt. 220 just south of Dushore, PA.
For those of you unfamiliar with the area (which will be about
everyone), Dushore is about half way from Williamsport (in north
central PA) to the NY state line. I wanted to take a closer look while
driving home, but didn't have time to stop.  I'm not a Land Rover
expert, and so am unable to give many details - it was an older,
"classic" Land Rover, apparently complete, straight and no visible
rust.  It looked a little out of place in amongst the old Detroit iron
littering the "JusTires" lot...

- Ralph